Welcome to the Arkansas Auctioneers Association!
We are delighted that you have joined us and trust that the benefits of membership will meet your expectations. We have entered your membership for the 2019 calendar year.
As a member, you will automatically receive the following benefits to being a member of the Arkansas Auctioneer’s Association:
- Conferences and Continuing Education Opportunities
- Immediate access to Resources- When you become a member of the AAA, you are given a handful of valuable materials that can benefit your business, saving you time and financial resources.
- AAA personal property example contract
- Office Depot Discount Card
- $3,000 Death and Dismemberment Insurance Policy for AAA member & spouse, $1,000 for children
- AAA Website Advertising Portal Access
- Access to the AAA logo to assist in authentication of your business
- AAA Quarterly Newsletter
- Updates on policies and legislation
- Networking and Opportunities to Share Ideas with other Auctioneers
- 10% off in the Auction Guide of the Democrat Gazette
- Magic Springs discounted tickets
Our Board Members are receptive to new ideas. This year’s president, Shannon Hunter, and any of the other members, will be happy to hear from you. We look forward to serving you and helping you further your career in the auction industry.
Each committee shall have a chairperson who is responsible for board reports, committee assignments and functions, and ultimately ensuring tasks are completed on time and on budget. This will also lend itself to organization of the budget and the standard operating procedure. Members will also be included as needed and as desired.
*All Committees must have a chair and each subcommittee may have additional if needed. Each board member will chair at least one of the committees.