Benefits of Becoming an Arkansas Auctioneers Assocation Member
Whether you are just starting out or are a veteran The person whom the seller engages to direct, conduct, or be responsible for a sale by auction. This... with an established business, membership in the Arkansas Auctioneers Association (AAA) opens many new doors to exciting and rewarding opportunities.
As a responsive, streamlined and forward-thinking organization, AAA values each and every one of our members. We encourage creativity and invite input from members so we can better provide you with the chance to grow and to be even more successful.
AAA membership keeps you one step ahead of the game. As an AAA member you’re more informed, better educated and directly connected to your peers.
That’s because the Arkansas Auctioneers Association:
- Promotes and serves the mutual interests of its members
- Formulates and maintains high ethical standards
- Provides educational opportunities for Auctioneers
- Encourages the enactment of legislation affecting the auction profession
- Increases public awareness regarding the advantages of the auction method of marketing
- Improves the business conditions affecting Auctioneers
Top 10 Reasons to be a Member
- Keep informed of latest auction industry trends
- Networking and idea sharing opportunities
- Fellowship and camaraderie
- Recognizable and respectable association
- State wide communication
- Website, newsletter, directory advertising
- Committed association to the AAA Code of Ethics
- Unlimited use of the AAA logo to assist in authentication of your business
- Education opportunities
- Unlimited use of your personal website profile to advertise upcoming auctions and your business as a whole