- This event has passed.
Continuing Education | Harrison, AR
September 16, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
I hope this letter finds everyone doing well and your business is getting back to normal. Due to the Covid-19 restrictions and directives from the Governor's Office for Arkansas, as an association we have made several adjustments to our upcoming continuing education classes. With the different phases of the reopening process set forth by the Governor's office our normal structure of classes has changed. This year we will be holding the three classes in September of this year.
Hotel Reservations Available at:
302 N. Main St.
Reservations can be made by calling (870) 741-2321
Room Rate: $75 Cozy Queens, $120 for Double Queen or King Suite (Block ends September 7th)
Class will be held at:
The Durand Center
303 N. Main St.
Paul Colvin Jr., CAI
Has been a licensed auctioneer in the State of Arkansas since 1994 and has been a licensed real estate broker since 2004.
Paul was the reserve rookie auctioneer champion in 1995 for the state of Arkansas. He was named the Arkansas Auctioneers Millennium Champion during the 2000 Arkansas Auctioneers Association Championships. Paul served as President of the Arkansas Auctioneers Association in 2016 and 2017. Paul served as Secretary for the Arkansas Auctioneers Association in 2014 and 2015.
Paul opened Block Realty & Auction in 1995 serving the Tri-State Area of Arkansas, Oklahoma and Missouri. Paul opened Auction Management Corp in 2011 to service national real estate auction accounts.
Paul is a licensed auctioneer in the state of Arkansas, Texas, Wisconsin, Indiana, Mississippi, Louisiana and Washington.
- Member of the National Auctioneers Associations since 1995.
- Member of the Arkansas Auctioneers Association since 1995.
- Member of the Certified Auctioneers Institute.
- Member of the Metro Board of Realtors from 2004 to 2015.
Paul has worked as a real estate instructor for Clark Long Real Estate School through 2015.
Paul served as an instructor for the Arkansas Auctioneers Associations in 2006 and 2007.
- BS – Organizational Leadership John Brown University
- Graduate of World Wide Auctioneer Advance Auctioneer School 2017
- Graduate of the Missouri Auction School in 1994
- Graduate of the Certified Auctioneers Institute
- Graduate of the Benefit Auctioneering Specialist program
- Paul was elected Mayor for the City of Tontitown in 2015 until present.
- Paul served as a board member for the TAFD from 2012 until 2015.
- Paul servers on the board for the Boston Mountain solid waste district of Northwest Arkansas.
- Paul is a member of the Northwest Arkansas Regional Planning Board from 2015 till present.
- Paul is a retired Springdale Arkansas Fire Department Captain.